Festival Date(s): Saturday, March 15, 2014
Festival Location: Sportsman's Park outside of University of Phoenix Stadium
(1 W. Cardinals Dr., Glendale, AZ 85305)
Festival Hours: 10 a.m. – 11 p.m.
(Will call opens at 9:30 a.m., Gates open at 10 a.m., Talent starts at 11 a.m.)
All ages for festival entry (children 10 and under free with purchase of adult admission), 21+ for beer garden.
Train, The All-American Rejects, Blind Melon, Bo Deans, Buckcherry, Cracker, Ed Kowalczyk, Everclear, Fuel, Gin Blossoms, The White Buffalo, Tonic, Vertical Horizon and Kelley James.
More bands will be announced leading up to the event.
There will be three stages of live music. Two stages will host national recording artists and one stage will feature local artists.
Liquid Sol Entertainment Group has partnered with The 100 Club of Arizona and Glendale Firefighters Charities and their local beneficiaries, including Hope for Hunger, in memory of the Yarnell Hill Fire tragedy in June 2013.
Starting December 31, tickets will be $89
Ticket price at the door on March 15, 2014 will be $99.
Children 10 and under are free in the general admission area with the purchase of an adult ticket. If you have tickets in the VIP/RSVD seating area and you want your child to have their own seat, you will need to purchase a seat for them; provided seats are still available.
$189-349. Reserved (RSVD) tickets are for those who want to get the premium experience. This option allows you to choose your own seating directly in front of the stage. These seats are first-come, first-serve so if you would like to sit together, please purchase at the same time.
There are a limited number of VIP passes available for purchase for $299. This includes a VIP parking pass and entrance to the festival, which allows access to the VIP area. The main VIP area is located adjacent to the main stage and consists of shaded areas, tables, couches, free water and soda, discounted alcohol, extra/ upgraded restrooms, food and beverage vendors available and additional live entertainment.
$10 (unless already included in your ticket package)
Food & Beverage Tickets
$2 per ticket or a sheet of 10 tickets for $18 during pre-sale, via the Website.
For attendees, over the age of 21, there will be the Four Peaks Beer Pavilion with quality beer. The Four Peaks Beer Pavilion will be set up at an exclusive area on Lawn C and will provide specialty beer sales, beer activities and games along with the second entertainment stage. Admittance into the Four Peaks Beer Pavilion is included in the price of GA/RSVD/VIP ticket costs.
To learn more and purchase tickets, please see the Get Tickets Page
Coming to the festival with a youngster in tow? Take advantage of our free Kiddie Corner service and stop by the booth where we will take down your contact information and give your child a numbered wristband. Should the two of you get separated, we'll have a way to reconnect you. This area will also have kid friendly activities!
There will be a Vehicle Extrication Display, H.A.L.O. Helicopter Fly Over, Glendale Fire Department Honor Guard/ Pipes & Drums, Color Presentation, Firefighters Physical Agility Course, Fire Apparatus Show, Amusement Attractions: Zip Line, Rock Climbing Wall and a Human Sling Shot.
Zero Tolerance for Drug Use or Possession
The use or possession of any illegal drugs or substances will not be tolerated — either inside or outside the venue. Event staff reserves the right of admittance refusal
Security and Entry
Everyone will be subject to search upon entrance to the venue. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.
Safety and Medical
Liquid Sol Music Festival is dedicated to providing the most secure and safe environment for our patrons as possible. A team consisting of public and private security, as well as medical staff, will be present throughout the entire event. If you require assistance, please look for the medical and information tents, or seek out a security or staff team member.
Parking passes are available online in advance and by phone for $10. For the security of yourself and others, we do not allow tailgating in the lots. Liquid Sol is not responsible for valuables left in your vehicle, so please secure your things.
There will be 25 food and beverage vendors, as well as retail vendors.
There will be numerous ATMs located around the venue. ATM locations will be marked on maps available throughout the event.
The Liquid Sol Music Festival Merchandise Booth(s) can be found on the event map.
Lost and Found
We will keep all of the Lost and Found items until April 12, 2014. After that time, we will donate the objects to the Glendale Firefighters Charities who may benefit from these items. To contact us about a lost item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The festival will take place rain or shine.
ADA Parking/ Seating
Please see Festival map for location of ADA Parking. You must have a visible Handicap Parking Permit to access our ADA Parking. We also offer disabled seating to the left of the stage (if you are looking at the stage) within the VIP/RESERVED area. Out of respect and because there is limited space available, we invite disabled fans and ONE attendant to use this viewing area.
Please see FAQ's for additional questions and answers related to Disabled persons.
- YES Reentry/Ins & outs with a wristband
- NO Refunds or Exchanges
- NO Sitting on Designated Dance Floor Areas
- NO Moshing, Crowd Surfing or Stage Diving
- NO Unauthorized/Unlicensed Vendors Allowed - NO Unauthorized Solicitations, Handbills, Sampling, Giveaways, etc.
- NO Illegal Substances
- NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
- NO Outside Food (except for under the age of 2 or with a medical condition)
- NO Outside Beverages (other than one factory sealed, non-frozen 500 mL (16.9 FL oz.) bottle of water)
- NO Pets. (Service animals are ok)
- NO Glass, Cans, Cups or Coolers
- NO Markers, Pens or Spray Paint
- NO Large Chains or Spiked Jewelry
- NO Stickers, Flyers, Banners or Posters
- NO Balloons, Balls, Inflatable Balls or Frisbees
- NO laser pointers or pens
- NO Tents, Large Umbrellas, and Chairs
- NO Backpacks Over 12″ × 12″
- NO Camelbaks or Bota Bags
- NO Large Purses or Bags (Anything Over 10″× 10)
- NO Weapons of any Kind (Includes Pocket Knives, Pepper Spray, Fireworks, etc.)
- NO Professional Recording Equipment – Photo, Video, or Audio (No Detachable Lenses, Tripods, Big Zooms or Commercial Use Rigs)
- NO Video Cameras - NO flags or totems which contain metal pieces, flammable materials, professional camera/video equipment, sharpened elements, or are capable of being pounded into the ground or hurting others. We reserve the right to refuse or inspect any totem for any grounds whatsoever, including, but not limited to: safety and/or prohibited item concerns
- NO Bicycles, skateboards, Segway's, wheelies or roller blades Any items including or aside from this list deemed inappropriate or hazardous by stadium security will not be permitted.
- YES Small Bags, Single Compartment Backpacks and Purses (maximum 10″× 10)
- YES Blankets
- YES Fanny Packs
- YES Non-Professional Flash/Still Cameras (see prohibited items for more details)
- YES Cell Phones
- YES Sunglasses
- YES Hats
- YES Lighters
- YES Cigarettes (Attendees are allowed to smoke at the event, but must stay 20 feet from the entrances and exits. We ask that patrons be mindful of younger attendees in relation to their proximity while smoking.)
- YES Earplugs
- YES Strollers
- Your Tickets
- Your Photo ID
- Good Vibes